Sunday, July 8, 2012


Canmake Blushes ~Cream and Powder~

I recently received these Canmake blushes from a friend of mine and I am so happy she sent them to me. They are so pretty and cute. ^_^







These blushes are very good in pigmentation. Both blushes have gold sparkles to it, and at times it can be strong so you need to be careful when applying this because a little really goes a long way. I recommend to apply these blushes outside the first time you use it to see how much you want/need. That said, I love the cream blush! It has very nice color payoff and stays on my cheeks all day and I have oily skin. As for the powder blush, on my skin tone it blends into my skin and looks like nothing is there. On the other hand, the brush that comes with it is like no other drugstore brush that comes with a compact. The blushes that come with blushes in the US are not good at all and this brush is very good. I love it, very very soft. I would use this blush when I am going out somewhere and want a small extremely natural glow to my face. But usually I would want a blush that would show up more on my olive skin tone. I rate the cream blush a 5/5 and the powder blush a 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment