Saturday, July 7, 2012

Japan Town Haul  *Detail pic heavy*

I recently went to Japan Town in San Fransisco and I bought some things I have had my eyes on since the first time I went there. The items shown in the pictures are bought from Daiso, And some different stationary stores.

Cute pencil pouch. I had to get this, even though it was a bit expensive priced at $ 19 . (Bought at Stationary)

 


Inside of the case. Bright green with white polka dots.  ;)

I have been wanting a pair of cute travel chopsticks for awhile now and I bought a set that comes with a case. Very good quality.  (Daiso)




I love these plastic sheets. You put them underneath your notebook pages so when you write, the writing does not crease into the other page. Interesting huh? I thought so! (Stationary)


This bow design on a set of 3 gift bags is just adorable. I had to buy! (Daiso)

For this cute product, I thought it was a cute must have. This is a microfiber cloth wrapped around a super soft sponge with a cute design on it. It is used to wash your back and has strings attached to the sides so you can slide it back and forth on. Very soft. (Daiso)



General cotton pads. (Daiso)

These nifty folders will come in handy for the upcoming year. It comes in a pack of three of the same design. They are very thin and are made to hold papers. (Daiso)



I wanted to get come nice notebooks and what better than to buy Japanese notebooks! These were quite expensive. All together, the three of these came out to be about 20 dollars. :P Even though they were expensive, I was willing to pay because I am very picky with my school supplies. Everything has to be perfect. (Stationary)

I bought some little supplies to go along with new school year. A pencil, eraser, and white out. (Stationary)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment