Sunday, July 8, 2012

Serious SkinCare Glycolic 3 Mask

I bought this mask from HSN.com because I heard them talking about it and how it helped tighten pores. Anything that claims it can tighten pores draws me in because I have large pores. So I decided to give this a try.

I am so glad I gave this product a try. It does everything it claims to do on the label of the container. It is a thick, creamy mint green mask. You apply this on damp or dry skin and leave it on your face for 15-20 minutes or until it dries. With this you need to apply a generous layer to cover your face. One thing I noticed about this a few minutes after I put it on, was that it REALLY tightened. It is one of those masks where you cannot move your mouth. I realize that some people do not like that feeling. But that is the tightening of the pores, and to me it is fine. It has a slight smell but nothing overwhelming to my nose. It cleanses well and takes off the layer of dead skin. :) As for the people who have sensitive skin, I do not have sensitive skin, so I cannot speak for if it will be too harsh. Dry skin users, this mask you can use. This mask is for all skin types, but again it depends on if you are comfortable with that tightening sensation. Overall I give this product a 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment